My first course and I need help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first course and I need help

Hello guys. I just finished making videos but when I try to publish in udemy, I couldn't do it because payoneer did not confirmed my card yet. Also I don't know that do I have to make my videos more than 2 hours for pricing them? Please let me know what can I do.

1 Reply

Hello sir! So you actually must have completed instructor profile in order to publish course. This means your course will not be published until you get verified from payoneer. If you need verification from payoneer early, then you may contact their customer support in live chat. They are actually supportive. The next thing is pricing of the course. So for pricing your course must have more than 30 minutes of video content. But you can not make a course free if it has more than two hours of video content. Hope this helps you. You may ask more if there is any confusion. Thank you!

Tiger 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors