Mymirza here

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mymirza here

Go to solution

Hi, all Udemy community.

I am a new resource person here with dedicated effort to learn from you all and deliver the best of my part.

Initially, will launch a certification course in Teachers Training. Later on, different courses based upon my expertise of 25 years in teaching and leading team as a school Principal will be added. My whole career is in boarding school and inspired from boarding management skills

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mymirza Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you here! I hope you can find useful information in the course creation process here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution
4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mymirza Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you here! I hope you can find useful information in the course creation process here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks

Go to solution

Hi! @Mymirza 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi! @Mymirza 

Congratulations for your like!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors