Native language to English translation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native language to English translation

Hello,

I am new to Udemy and I look forward to making some visual arts courses here. I had a few queries before I go ahead with the process. I am from South India and speak Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and English. My question is that, if I make videos in any of these languages other than English, will there be a provision provided by Udemy to translate the same to English as audio and also give subtitles in English too?

1 Reply

Hi! @Ramya_5249 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other to the philosophical foundations of commercials mindfulness to exchange your profile and thought of it to reflecting on your course by the helps review the information about yourself and your mindfulness. As a results you're feeling better soon and changing your profile to your course by helps and supports to each other. Thanks!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors