New Comer Challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Comer Challenge

Hello everyone! 🙂 I'm Gayatri a new course creator from India. Excited to be here. I have a doubt regarding the calculation of 45 days for the new comer challenge. How can we find out the day in which we are? Which is the Day 1?

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gayatri you should reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you further information about your account.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Thank you, Eliana. 

If I do the nlp and and a tefol course. Are they internationally recognized and how will get students and do you get a certificate at the end of the course.

Hi,

This maybe a dumb question, what is new comer challenge? I am interested in creating a course as well.

Thanks

Hello! Welcome to the community. If you publish your course within 45 days, you'll receive some perks like your course being featured for a certain time period, etc. This is New Comer challenge. Hope this helps.  

Thanks Gayatri

I have faced the same issue and Thanks God ,I have been saved by contacting instructorsupport@udemy.com and they guide me about all my questions. Smiley Happy  I will be very much relaxed now...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors