cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New course creator looking for a better life

Go to solution

Hi guys,

I am Tim from Melbourne Australia.

I am a fully qualified chef and have been cooking for over 10 years.

I am getting things organised to offer my very first Udemy course on the subject!

Great to be part of this community, i hope to learn from all of the exerienced members and take on any advice that you may have for me.

Tim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Welcome! As you go through the process, you're bound to have questions - we're here to help.

To get you started with advice, I'll refer you to a recent post by Jason Dion that I 100% agree with: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Four-essential-tips-for-increase-your-chan...

The main take-away is to be careful in your topic selection. Within the field of cooking, try to find a specific topic that is in high demand, yet doesn't have an existing great course that covers it. Then make that great course yourself. That really is the key to success.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Welcome! As you go through the process, you're bound to have questions - we're here to help.

To get you started with advice, I'll refer you to a recent post by Jason Dion that I 100% agree with: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Four-essential-tips-for-increase-your-chan...

The main take-away is to be careful in your topic selection. Within the field of cooking, try to find a specific topic that is in high demand, yet doesn't have an existing great course that covers it. Then make that great course yourself. That really is the key to success.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors