New to Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Udemy

Go to solution

Hello Everyone 

I am Nour and it is my first time to create a video on Udemy as I am an instructor now, but unfortunately I can't create a video because actually I don't know how 😕

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey

You can make a lesson video on any topic which you are in master and your video must be at least 30 minutes or more and when your lecture is ready send it for review. After review udemy live your course within 2 or 3 working days. Then your course is LIVE on Udemy.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thanks but the problem is that I am in the community page and I don't know how to make the video while I am in the community page 😕😔😔

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @NourAhmedElGaly Here are some great resources to help you get started:

Teaching Center: find articles about teaching on Udemy – from course creation to marketing your course
Course Quality Checklist: a helpful checklist to ensure your course meets the minimum requirements
Udemy Insights “How To” Video Courses: get started with the Course Goals course
How to Become an Instructor: FAQ

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

9 Replies

Go to solution

Hey

You can make a lesson video on any topic which you are in master and your video must be at least 30 minutes or more and when your lecture is ready send it for review. After review udemy live your course within 2 or 3 working days. Then your course is LIVE on Udemy.

Go to solution

Thanks but the problem is that I am in the community page and I don't know how to make the video while I am in the community page 😕😔😔

Go to solution

I give you a video link. You will see this video I hope you can easily make your course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-hiRL4CdI&t=159s

Go to solution

I am on the community page 

@Samreen Nisa Qureshi wrote:

Hey

I made already the course but I want to put a video 

Go to solution

I do not understand what you want to say. And where you want to upload your video. You want to upload your video to the instructor community.

Go to solution

No I want to create a video and

@Samreen Nisa Qureshi wrote:

I do not understand what you want to say. And where you want to upload your video. You want to upload your video to the instructor community.

I am in the instructor community so I can't create the video. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Teaching Center: find articles about teaching on Udemy – from course creation to marketing your course
Course Quality Checklist: a helpful checklist to ensure your course meets the minimum requirements

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Okay thanks to @Samreen Nisa Qureshi and @ElianaC thank you very much 💕

@ElianaC wrote:

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

The new PowerPoint can actually do video with lectures, just click slideshow then recorded slide show. then save as WMV

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors