Newcomer challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomer challenge

Go to solution

Hi! So I should have waited to enroll in the newcomer challenge until I had all my software & gear together. It's been about 30 days and I'm finally ready to start actually creating my course, but I only have 16 days left in the challenge. Is there a way to start the challenge over again or is it available when you make your second course?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Donna!

Unfortunately, there's no way to push back the Newcomer challenge deadline. This challenge is for the instructor to publish their first course on the marketplace within 45 days of pledging. You would need to complete the course within the time frame left from the date of registration. It’s also only available for the first course. 

If you have any additional questions, you can always reach out instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Not sure when the next one is, but there is s challenge to create a course maybe twice a year.  Also, my advice on the best time to create a course is yesterday!  Don't hold back waiting for a challenge or perfect timing- just hit record!

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Go to solution

Hi @Donna!

Unfortunately, there's no way to push back the Newcomer challenge deadline. This challenge is for the instructor to publish their first course on the marketplace within 45 days of pledging. You would need to complete the course within the time frame left from the date of registration. It’s also only available for the first course. 

If you have any additional questions, you can always reach out instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Ok, thanks. Not the answer I wanted to hear, but that answers my question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors