Newcomers challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers challenge

Go to solution

Hi! I just saw there is a newcomers challenge and I want to enroll there. But, I am kind of new to this and when I enter my email it just puts me back to my instructor profile. I haven't created any content until now. Should I wait until I get a response (email or soemthing) or can I start creating my course and then it just appears how much time do I have or how does it work? Any help will be very much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Muchas gracias @ElianaC ya me he puesto en contacto y ya he comenzado el challenge. Muy útil tu información! 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CristianSLo4545 Please note that you must have opted into Udemy marketing emails in order to be eligible to enter the Challenge, but to be able to get more information about this please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Muchas gracias @ElianaC ya me he puesto en contacto y ya he comenzado el challenge. Muy útil tu información! 🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!