No course - no rating

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No course - no rating

Hello friends I have one course and it is very bad video and sound quality so I recieved bad rating because of it. Now I have quality camera and I want to recreate that course. I wand to unpublish that 1st course, so there is not going to be any course there on my profile, if I unpublish it what  will happend with my rating and number of studens shown on my profile? Will they gone also? 

Thank you in advance 🙂

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SanjaStojanovic , great promo video. I see your course is free. Personally I would simply fix the problematic videos. I only watched your promo and was very impressed by it. Students can be unappreciative when it comes to rating free courses. 

Most of us cringe when we think about our first published course here on Udemy...I certainly do... however that course is still a best seller today, I improved it! I confess it was SO BAD there was one video with 20 minutes of black nothing.... I had no idea.....

Dont lose heart, get better and make it better. Send out and educational announcement that you have upgraded the problematical vids and work on course number two.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi @SanjaStojanovic!

Welcome for you in Udemy Platform and I'm really so proud to meet you here. I saw your request and course. And I think that your course is really very excellent. Your problem is like most of the instructors; it is really very hard to reach the top at the beginning, and all of us have many problems. I recommend you to take the comments in a positive way without worrying concerning any point. All of us hope to reach the needs of customers as much as we can. And keeping your course free for a long time, leads to have more bad reviews. You can give some of free coupons (30-50) coupons for people whom you know, to avoid the bad reviews as much as you can and they can advise you what you can change, this is really a perfect way.

How much you create courses, how much you will see the change and success. After 10 courses, you will see the difference.

With Best Wishes!

Maram Shtaya

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors