Not sure how to upload course sample video snippets

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure how to upload course sample video snippets

Hello Udemy community.  I am in the process of uploading my first course  - Zenergie Meditation "An empowering daily wellness practice".    However I have uploaded the Introduction/preview video but am unable to suss out how to add the " Sample course video snippets"  that go below the preview video on the landing page.   Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.   All the best, Darren.

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DarrenPugh086, welcome to our community! I'm glad to hear that you are close to publishing your first Udemy course. 🙌

A lecture can be enabled for a free preview after publishing the lecture and setting a price for your course.

• Your first video lecture will automatically be available for the free preview to ensure there is always content available for students to view
  • Select the additional lectures that you’d like to include in the free preview. You need to select enough lectures totaling 10 minutes of video content, including the first video lecture. On the curriculum page, you can turn on Free Preview for any video lecture.

You can learn more about this in this support article. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team here.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thanks for the help Bella,  It's really appreciated.    Wishing you all the best, and hope you have a lovely weekend.   Darren.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors