Numbers of students don't match across pages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers of students don't match across pages

Go to solution

Hi, maybe I just don't understand this well enough.
I have 142 students enrolled in my course (only 1 paying as I used a free coupon promotion).
The 142 student names and locations show. 

1 student completed the course and rated it, the others signed up today.
With cookies deleted, restart and refresh I still get different numbers for the student count:
The course as shown when I logged out shows 1 student enrolled, 1 rating (seems correct).
On the performance board/students I see the 142.

When I go to courses overview I see this course (and a draft of the next one). The live course there shows 7 students. 

Screenshots (attached) drawn within under 1 minute after refreshing the pages several times.

Might be that there's a checkup lag in the background that I am not aware of. 
Thanks in advance for a hint.

screen1.pngscreen2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Jo-AnnBryant, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Jo-AnnBryant, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you so much, @Abbie ! Meanwhile the numbers picked up a bit, but are still different, so I guess it's just synchronized every half a day or so. 
Thanks again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors