cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Obtaining outside review

Go to solution

I've arranged to have the lead developer of the Shotcut software to reveiw the technical portions of my course prior to Udemy submission.

Each 6-minute video lecture is too large to attach to an email. I do have a YouTube channel where I could post for this review (to be removed upon review completion). Is this a viable option or does it violate Udemy policy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous 

Put it on YouTube as Unlisted instead of Public so that the reviewer can watch it with just the link but nobody else can. 
Online cloud storage can work too such as Dropbox or Google Drive. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

6 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous 

Put it on YouTube as Unlisted instead of Public so that the reviewer can watch it with just the link but nobody else can. 
Online cloud storage can work too such as Dropbox or Google Drive. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Thank you @GregReverdiau  I planned on Unlisted, but I was unsure if that was consistent with Udemy policy.

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yeah no problem there. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous The best thing to do here is to reach out to The Trust & Safety with all details so they can provide you with more information. Please email them at policy@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi @ElianaC I mistakenly updated the privacy on my course which was in review and it updated the review date, I already waited 7 business days for the review, can it be fixed? its so hard waiting such long time in que only to be reseted, any help appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@ElianaC wrote:

reach out to The Trust & Safety with all details ... at policy@udemy.com 

Done.

Thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors