Offering private classes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offering private classes

Hi everyone, I've just signed up to Udemy.  I'm an English teacher based in France.  My courses will be video based, but I also want to be able to offer private video coaching sessions too.

Is there a way for a student to add on and buy private video lessons as well as the course?

Thanks

5 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

There is not currently a method to do this through Udemy, but many instructors have their own off Udemy sites that they can direct a student to if they inquire about something of this nature.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Thanks @TameraDion  I wasn't sure if we were allowed to link or mention our own sites where they can buy private lessons etc

Have a great day!

You would do better reading the rules than trusting us because it is not allowed done like that, and they are strict with breaking rules. You can however include a link to your website. My experience is that students track me down when they want to find me to ask longer questions or see if I have other things to sell. 

It is very easy to just put a coaching link on your site with Paypal rather than splitting half with Udemy.

I would put this in the Bonus Lecture. See https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines for details.

At this point, they will have done your course, and may then be ready for live coaching.

Hello Martin,

I am also a little confused about this concept as well. One thing is clear. You can defintely post your links in your bio/profile because they offer to put that information there. 

Right now I am searching for some rules/guidelines that allow us to offer private sessions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors