Payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Hello Instructors, 

I am from India & my course on parenting is in a native language. My main purpose was to get students through my own referral link & give them a discount code.

As I had read in Udemy, they said they will only take 3% when its through referral link but I can see that 15-20% are cut. Can anyone help me out.

Thank you

1 Reply

Hi @Zainab Lakdawala , you're right. When a student purchases a course using an Instructor’s coupon or course referral link, instructors get a 97% revenue share. Instructors are paid according to a revenue share model outlined here

You can track all incoming sales including detailed information for each transaction in your  Revenue Report. More information can be viewed here.

If you still have questions about your individual course sales, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will be happy to clarify further.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors