Payoneer Account is not connected

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer Account is not connected

I have linked my Payoneer account with Udemy and at payoneer end Udemy is showing as funding source.

But at Udemy end its not activated yet. Refer the below screenshot.

Screenshot_2.JPG

Have contacted Payoneer multiple times and they confirmed everything is fine at their end and blaming Udemy for this.

Screenshot_4.JPG

Any one faced this issue and know the solution?

Thanks!

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @SR19 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience while setting up your account. At this time you need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you with further details on how you can proceed on this case.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SR19  - I had a slight issue with this - it said I was verified at both ends. However, within Payoneer, I found a verification tab under settings that I had not clicked. I had spoken to them - I was told my account was good to go - but it wasn't. I had uploaded the forms of id - but there was another box to tick that was needed.

Hope this helps you

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 3.11.51 pm.png

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks @SharonRamel .

Yes I went to verification center and added id prove and updated address.

Can you please let me know what box you are talking about, which I need to tick

Thanks

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The Verification Centre as shown above (box-ticking is just a generic term for 'things to do) - as you said you had to ad ID proof - I was also missing that. I got paid this month with Payoneer as usual. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Same issue. I opned a case at Udemy support, they said "sorry it seems we have a problem connecting to PAyoneer, I'll put your case on hold until we have updates"....this was 11 days ago and still no news  😞

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi claudio.rodriguez@calidadargentina.com yes, there is an ongoing issue with Payoneer and the team is working out to get a solution for it. We thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Hi claudio.rodriguez@calidadargentina.com ,

Any luck? Did you tried with Paypal? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors