Please drop me a line

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please drop me a line

Go to solution

Hello everyone, I am glad to be here . I am new to Udemy. Would welcome all suggestions . So, please spare your valuable moments and drop me one line on what could be of help. 

Thank you,

Pragati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Welcome to the Udemy instructor community, @Pragati_EaR. We're very excited to have you on board!

Our support article here includes answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding how to become an instructor.

Additionally, this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions and we'll do our best to help out. 

Good luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome to the Udemy instructor community, @Pragati_EaR. We're very excited to have you on board!

Our support article here includes answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding how to become an instructor.

Additionally, this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions and we'll do our best to help out. 

Good luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, I  not getting any footfall on my courses. Can you please help 

Go to solution

Hello pragti Iam also New here can u plz guide me Iam from Pakistan and my name is Aqsa

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors