Please help!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!

Hi There 

I Created my first course finally but now I couldn't find my course in Udemy nor in Google! I want to Share my course but I can't find any link! 

I Received email from Udemy that my course is in Marketplace and why I couldn't find it? 

My course tittle is: "THE ART OF MAKING COLORS" 

Whould you please help me? 

Thank You. 

3 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Maryam-Sh 

If your course is a fresh one, it will take a couple of days for Goole to crawl through your course and put it in its search results.

You can try putting the exact name of your course in udemy search to see if you find it.

If you want a direct link of your course to share with friends and colleagues, open your instructor dashboard, go to course management, then select course landing page. Once open, you will get a button on the course preview page to 'share'. Here you can get direct link to course landing page.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I also couldn't find your course under your profile. Is your course public/live? please check.

Dear AnupShukla118

I really appreciate for your help, now my course is live and every body can find it. 

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors