Powerpoint presentation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerpoint presentation

Can i build my course as powerpoint presentation without voice?

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you going to teach a course with no voice?

with tutorial text , like a book ? like everything writeable that learn you something,

@Anonymous wrote:

How are you going to teach a course with no voice?

Anonymous
Not applicable

nah...you wouldn't want to do that..that's not teaching. that's writing a book. There are other platforms for that.

Ok thank you very much i will describe the course vocally also , its easy to take students if you make something good?

@Anonymous wrote:

nah...you wouldn't want to do that..that's not teaching. that's writing a book. There are other platforms for that.

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Nope, not allowed, who would want to buy that anyways?

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Ok thank you very much dear Thor !! Another question please if its something good i can get fast students ? its easy i mean ?

@Thor wrote:

Nope, not allowed, who would want to buy that anyways?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, it's not "easy". Unless you are publishing a course in a category with no competition AND high demand (somewhat of a unicorn), I wouldn't say success will come easy. 

Simple Answer. No.
This platform is not some little effort to get rich quick system.
It is working hard, give good content and if you do that long enough, you can build a good following and income.  But, you have to work at it and give great content and value.
Only the best courses get big sales, so it may take you a few attempts, but if you keep going you will succeed. 
It takes months, even years of hard work to become an overnight success.

i think NO , udemy strictly  says that a Human voice is required for any project  at udemy . 

as i was said so . 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors