Problem initiating upload request.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem initiating upload request.

Hi, I'm on my course landing page section of creating my course and I keep getting the error message: "Problem initiating upload request." whenever I try to upoad a landing page promotional video.

I have tried changing the file type, bitrate, filesize, recording a completely different intro video altogether and so far it has given me the same error no matter what I do.

How can I get around this problem?

asdasdasda.JPG

7 Replies

Hi @StevenAndria 

I suggest you contact the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't so they can better assist you.

Thank you very much, I have been looking for a contact email address.

I'm also having the same problem. They told me to delete underscores from file name but that did not help. I'm still waiting for a solution from the support team. It's an annoying problem.

I was able to handle this by heading to mass upload instead of updating a single video

This works for me. Thanks!

@WittmannF wrote:

I was able to handle this by heading to mass upload instead of updating a single video

hello

can i ask how you could use mass upload? beacuse in this page i dont see mass upload.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mehdi4467 You can find information on how to use the bulk uploader here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors