Problem initiating upload request.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem initiating upload request.

Hi, I'm on my course landing page section of creating my course and I keep getting the error message: "Problem initiating upload request." whenever I try to upoad a landing page promotional video.

I have tried changing the file type, bitrate, filesize, recording a completely different intro video altogether and so far it has given me the same error no matter what I do.

How can I get around this problem?

asdasdasda.JPG

7 Replies

Hi @StevenAndria 

I suggest you contact the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't so they can better assist you.

Thank you very much, I have been looking for a contact email address.

I'm also having the same problem. They told me to delete underscores from file name but that did not help. I'm still waiting for a solution from the support team. It's an annoying problem.

I was able to handle this by heading to mass upload instead of updating a single video

This works for me. Thanks!

@WittmannF wrote:

I was able to handle this by heading to mass upload instead of updating a single video

hello

can i ask how you could use mass upload? beacuse in this page i dont see mass upload.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mehdi4467 You can find information on how to use the bulk uploader here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!