Problem uploading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading

I have just subscribed as teacher on Udemy and am trying to upload a short video but, i can't success. I get this response: Problem initiating upload request.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fior I'm very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while uploading your video. These issues can often be resolved by deleting the lecture and uploading the file again from a different browser like Google Chrome. You can also try uploading your file using the Bulk File Uploader.

If you are still having trouble, please contact our support team and include the following information:

• The lecture file

• The operating system you're using

• Your internet connection speed

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I continue having the problem: impossible to upload any video.

In attachment the error message,
I spent a whole day trying to resolve it but did not success. I cannot waste my time on a platform that does not work. If you can help me that's ok, otherwise ciao.

Prof. Fiorenzo FraioliudemyProblem.jpg
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Fior, I am sorry to hear that you continue to have this issue. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the necessary tools in order to help you here in the community, so it's always best to reach out to our support team directly, as they will be able to take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks for your understanding!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors