Problems updating course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems updating course

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm having trouble today updating  my first published course. Although the videos that I try to add are exactly similar to those already published (in terms of size and format), I always get the following error message when I try to add a new lesson video to the course: "An unexpected error occurred during processing. Please upload the file again and try again."

Could you please help me. Thanks.

Gianluca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Gianluca71If you've uploaded a video and have encountered delays or issues in the processing stage, please head here for some troubleshooting steps.

If you are having still having trouble, please contact our support team and they'll be happy to help.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @Gianluca71If you've uploaded a video and have encountered delays or issues in the processing stage, please head here for some troubleshooting steps.

If you are having still having trouble, please contact our support team and they'll be happy to help.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors