Promotion Links and price changes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Links and price changes

Hello,

I am thinking of changing the price of my course.  My question is, when you change the price of your course, does the promotion link also change?  

Azizeh

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AEC2021, good question!

Changing your course's list price will not change its referral link. After you change the price, it can take up to 24 hours for the system to update. The link will continue to redirect students to your course landing page. If you have opted into Udemy’s Deals Program, the referral link will automatically match the price Udemy is currently offering to that student for your course.

Coupon links work differently, once a coupon is created it cannot be edited, but you can deactivate the coupon and create a new one if you still have coupons available. All old, disabled coupon codes will automatically turn into referral links. This means that the student will see the lowest price available and the sale will be credited to you (97% revenue share). You can read this article for more information. 🙂

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors