Promotion Schedule

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Schedule

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the midst of putting together a promo strategy for my course and was curious if there's a promotion schedule Udemy has for when and where their promotions are happening?... I'm trying to avoid overlapping.

Cheers,

Scott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @ScottB016, we don't share our promotion strategy in advance, since promotions can differ depending on the student's interest. The promotion experience will definitely vary depending on who is receiving them.

Our Marketing Team has published this article, so that you can get a general insight of the strategies that our promotions team implements.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @ScottB016, we don't share our promotion strategy in advance, since promotions can differ depending on the student's interest. The promotion experience will definitely vary depending on who is receiving them.

Our Marketing Team has published this article, so that you can get a general insight of the strategies that our promotions team implements.

Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors