Promotional video - issues with uploading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional video - issues with uploading

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I am trying to finalize my first Udemy course and submit it for review, but I have an issue with uploading the Promotional video. This is the message that appears: "We've uploaded your file, and are processing it to ensure it works smoothly on Udemy. As soon as it's ready, we'll send you an email" since yesterday.Capture.PNG

I do not think that the size of the video can be an issue, since this video is the same with the Welcome video from the course, and I haven't had issues in uploading that video.

And, the biggest problem is that without the Promotional video uploaded I can not save everything else I have filled in the Course landing page.

Do you have any suggestions for me on how to solve this?

Thank you very much! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GeorgianaMe032 Sometimes it takes a bit to be updated in the system once you have uploaded the promo video. If this has not been updated yet, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GeorgianaMe032 Sometimes it takes a bit to be updated in the system once you have uploaded the promo video. If this has not been updated yet, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors