Query on Affidavit Submission

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Affidavit Submission

Hi

I have submitted the signed affidavit which was sent to me because of some potential issues with my course. Its been 3-days, there is no reply.

I totally own the responsibility of my course content, but I have not yet clearly understood, what are the specific problems with the course, due to which Udemy has sent me the affidavit. Then they, alternately asked me to edit and update the course content. But if I am not absolutely sure about what is wrong with the material, how will I edit or update? So I have asked them in the same email to specifically mention what updates or additions they require to the content or my profile.

But there is no response yet. 3-days are gone. Last time, they were pretty quick in responding. I don't know how long I have to wait now. But again, they have said, if verification isn't completed within 14 days, they will remove my content.

Udemy, kindly complete the verification process and allow me to publish the course. You can tell me how to edit the course or add something to my profile; will do that as course update.

3 Replies

share5411372209044902384.gif

Ive experienced the same thing, Funny how we are both of indian background as shown in our profile photos and funny how they ban our courses after months of genuine work by us in developing them.

I've had the same, what did they ask you to edit please? They've not given me a reason for this request other than 'a discrepancy'

Many thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors