Questions about Feedback/Reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Questions about Feedback/Reviews

Hi everyone, I'm new to Udemy. I published my 1st course about 4 weeks ago and I'm about to publish my 2nd. Anyhow, I had many friends take my course via the free coupon. I know they left positive feedback/reviews, however, at this time I only have feed back showing up from 2 people. Does anyone know why that might be? I know feedback is so important, just not sure why it's not showing up?

6 Replies
Community Moderator Abbie
Community Moderator

Re: Questions about Feedback/Reviews

Hey @CarrieFernandez ! My guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged, please email policy@udemy.com.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I just sent an email. Thank you!

I emailed a week ago, and have not received a response from Udemy, and my feed back on my course is still the same. I'm going to send another email right now...

Hi Abbie. I emailed 2 times since 6/10 about this and haven't received anything back yet. Can you help me figure out how to reach someone? Thank you!

Community Moderator Abbie
Community Moderator

Hey @CarrieFernandez, sorry about that! Please check your email for follow up. 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Yes, I just got it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors