Quiz: multiple correct answers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quiz: multiple correct answers

Go to solution

Hello everyone! Please, help me! I wanna make a question with multiple correct answers. Is it possible? How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Jomi currently, there is no option to add multiple correct answers. You can only set one correct answer to your question.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Jomi, this is totally possible! Check out this support article with more info about how to Create a Multiple Choice Quiz.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@Abbie, I am sorry but in your article I found only this:

"4. Indicate -> the correct ANSWER <- by pressing the bubble next to -> ONE <- of the multiple choices."

And I need to make -> several correct answers <- in one question! Is it possible?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Jomi currently, there is no option to add multiple correct answers. You can only set one correct answer to your question.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana, I have just found this thread. Are there plans to enable the option of multiple right answers? I would find it incredibly useful. Kind regards - Tom 🙂

Go to solution

Try to put all possible solutions in your question, and then reference only the correct number of solutions in one of the possible choices. For example: What colors form part of the rainbow?

a. Red

b. Black

c. Orange

d. Yellow

Possible solutions:

1. a, b, c

2. a, c, d

3. b

4. only c

Here you have multiple correct answers, but only solution 2 can be chosen. This will fix your problem!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors