Quiz: multiple correct answers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quiz: multiple correct answers

Go to solution

Hello everyone! Please, help me! I wanna make a question with multiple correct answers. Is it possible? How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Jomi currently, there is no option to add multiple correct answers. You can only set one correct answer to your question.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Jomi, this is totally possible! Check out this support article with more info about how to Create a Multiple Choice Quiz.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@Abbie, I am sorry but in your article I found only this:

"4. Indicate -> the correct ANSWER <- by pressing the bubble next to -> ONE <- of the multiple choices."

And I need to make -> several correct answers <- in one question! Is it possible?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Jomi currently, there is no option to add multiple correct answers. You can only set one correct answer to your question.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana, I have just found this thread. Are there plans to enable the option of multiple right answers? I would find it incredibly useful. Kind regards - Tom 🙂

Go to solution

Try to put all possible solutions in your question, and then reference only the correct number of solutions in one of the possible choices. For example: What colors form part of the rainbow?

a. Red

b. Black

c. Orange

d. Yellow

Possible solutions:

1. a, b, c

2. a, c, d

3. b

4. only c

Here you have multiple correct answers, but only solution 2 can be chosen. This will fix your problem!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!