Re: Student asking for software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Student asking for software

Dear Instructors,

I have a query regarding a student asking me for software. I would like to know a general way to tackle such students since I saw it is not legal to promote the other party software in the Q & A section or to provide them via other means.

What is the best way to answer such questions?

3 Replies

Hey @jvipin15 

I would suggest contacting the policy team at policy@udemy.com. They can tell you what's allowed and what isn't in this case!

@MariaG  The policy team replies in two days or more and at times for the complete information it took 7-8 days. Kindly make the process faster.

@MariaG wrote:

Hey @jvipin15 

I would suggest contacting the policy team at policy@udemy.com. They can tell you what's allowed and what isn't in this case!

Hi @jvipin15 Please keep in mind that the community is not an escalation channel and we can’t expedite the process for you. I’ve passed your feedback along to the team, however. Feel free to email the team again or bump the same request you sent initially. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors