Reflection of Students review on my course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflection of Students review on my course

Hi all, 

I'm a new instructed and super excited to join to this community. Thanks everyone for your kind support and knowledge sharing and Kudos to all! 

I have launched my course recently and fortunately I had some students buy my course and some them kindly have left some reviews. I know that site says it takes 48 hrs to see the reflection on your site but 48 hrs are passed and i still do not see the rating change on my course.

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arezou

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Learn Dynamics ! My guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe these reviews were filtered incorrectly, you can reach out to policy@udemy.com and ask them to double-check.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi @ElianaC 

Thanks for your response! ... I sent an email to the address you provided  to understand what the issue is and how it should be resolved as this is my first course on udemy 😊

Regards 

Arezou 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors