Regarding course duration and language

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding course duration and language

Go to solution

Hi, I am Neelam Kumar (yoga trainer from India). I am first time creator on this platform. I have 2 questions. Plz guide me. 1 What should be total videos shooting hours for the course?

2 Can I shoot my videos in hindi and in English both in a single video means at the same time I will use both languages for teaching. Plz suggest I really need help...so that I will start my shootings soon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Neelam Kumar 

1. You course can be of any duration long. Take as much time as you think your content requires! For free courses, the minimum duration allowed is 30 minutes. 

2. I think, we can have our course only in a single language. Please contact instructorsupport@udemy.com for clarification on this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Neelam Kumar 

1. You course can be of any duration long. Take as much time as you think your content requires! For free courses, the minimum duration allowed is 30 minutes. 

2. I think, we can have our course only in a single language. Please contact instructorsupport@udemy.com for clarification on this.

Go to solution

@AnupShukla  Thank you so much Sir for your quick response.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors