Removing Background Music

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Background Music

Please advice me.

I added background music to my course.

But after reading previous comments within this community, I discovered I shouldn't have added it.

Please how can I remove it ?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

7 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Which software did you use to add the music? You will have to go back to where you edited your videos, remove the background music, and then reexport your videos. If you saved all your editing files, it shouldn’t be too hard. It might be more time consuming to reimport all the videos in Udemy. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GregReverdiau is right.  Go back to your original source and remove the music track.  In Camtasia 2019, there will be a music track in the timeline.  Simply select it, right click and select remove/delete to get ride of your music track.

Now, if you don't have your original source (i.e. separate music and voice tracks) you pretty much have no choice but to replace all the sound including your voice over.  Ouch!

Look for that source!!!

---Brian 

I added the background music with wonder share filmora software

Then you would just need to open your Filmora project, look for the music track and remove it, and then export/produce the final video again.

FrankKane
Community Champion

Johnson, I checked out your instructor profile. I'm curious why you chose course creation and video editing with Filmora as your first course topic when you're new to it yourself. You'll generally be more successful teaching something you're experienced at - and so will your students.

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

That's classic!

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Johnson,

Your title is ...

Create AMAZING online course in 7 days as an online business

Step by step practical steps on how to create online course in 7 DAYS without being on CAMERA for passive income

I think someone needs to say this... the premise is false. Neither you, nor your students, will create AMAZING online coures in 7 days... without being on camera and generating passive income. 

Your title is promoting a "get rich quick" mentality that has proven NOT to work on Udemy. If you want to be successful you need to become expert in your topic, you need to develop high quality videos, and that generally includes some amount of on camera presence, and the income is not passive. Those who are succeeding are very active, not passive.

Good luck.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors