Review Feedback

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review Feedback

Hello,

Good Day Fellow instructors and I hope you're all doing well. I am concerned since it's been over a month when I submitted an online course for review and have not received any feedbacks nor see the course being live. Do I need to resubmit a review or still wait for the team to get back to me? I don't want to be redundant in submitting a review but do you have any idea what's happening and what's the best course of action? Thank you all for your assistance on this.  

1 Reply

Hi @JOSEPHANABE825, I reached out to the team and it seems like your instructor verification submission was sent over a month ago and that was solved; however, your course was submitted for quality review today. 

The Quality Review Team will review your course based on our Course Quality Checklist. After your course is added to the Quality Review Team queue, you should receive a reply within 2 business days approximately.

To check the status of your course, go to the Instructor Dashboard. A label will appear showing if your course is Live, In Review, Submitted for Review, or Needs Fixes.

If you find any other issues throughout the process, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help. 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors