Revisions Requested Won't Save

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisions Requested Won't Save

I made the changes asked of my submission but the changes will not save on the landing page.  What do I do?  Is there anyway to conact a human at udemy for help?

Very frustrated.

4 Replies

Hey @DrDigital, I replied to your previous post but in case you missed it, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

You can also speak to a reviewer directly from the feedback page and hit reply. Once you hit reply, our team will be notified of your question and will respond back as soon as possible. Learn more about this here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

why cant i save the course landing page after filling all needed things . i really like to upload my tutorial in udemy.please help

Hi,

This is for anyone else who may still have the same problem.

I found that the Course Image has a button to the right marked 'crop'.

Unless you click 'crop' (even if the image doesn't need cropping because it fits perfectly) the page won't allow you to click Save.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PretheshP068 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues saving the course landing page information, there are two reasons why you might not be able to save them but the best thing to do is to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com, along with a screenshot of the course landing page so the team can have more details of the issue. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors