Rules surrounding Discord servers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules surrounding Discord servers.

Go to solution

Hi everyone.  I just want to find out if it is legal to put a link to your discord server in your course.  Don't want to step on any toes!

Take care

Regardt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @RegNelhave you reached our Instructor Support team yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you, thank you!

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @RegNelhave you reached our Instructor Support team yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you, thank you!

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hi,

There is no solution here, only a referral for escalation. Can you share the solution here? I see many courses offering their own Discord server, and have not found any official rule or guideline regarding it (maybe due to my own stupidity) - Would love to have an official answer on the topic!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Domiii  for any specific questions on what's allowed and what isn't on the platform, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to answer your questions! 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors