SAP EXAM PREP PRACTICE TEST

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EXAM PREP PRACTICE TEST

Hi

I have created  practice test 3. During preview,  i noticed that one question should be corrected.

i can see problems here as below:

1.  All Questions are not displaying , so i can not hover  mose over questions  to see edit button. other 2 sets (practice test 1 & practice test 2 are  displaying  all 100 questions and i can see edit button to change it)

2. Then I added 1 more question in the practice test3, so there should be now 101 questions  but still there are 100 questions, that means i can not add new questions in the practice test 3

3. There is an error message "changes to this test are not yet llive" for practice test 2  but there is no message for practice test 1 &2

pls help me to fix the problem for practice test3

However,  If i click on publish this course, how can i control access to the practice tests? do i have to give password to UDEMY or UDEMY will give password to students for access?

Your kind help is highly appreciated

best regards

Golam  Mostafa

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PROJECTFIX You'll need to reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com they are the best equipped to assist you. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!