Sales pattern

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales pattern

Hello Instructors,

I'm new to this community and have launched a course 1 month ago and I get around 20 sales per week. I'm seeing a pattern in the sales of my coures.

The pattern: Around 6-9 out of 20 sales per week come between 00:00 to 12:00 hrs (pacific time) every Tuesday from western europe countries(france, italy, germany, spain, portugal, poland, UK etc.)

I'm trying to understand the reason. Let me know if you have seen such patterns in your sales or can jusfy these patterns.

Regards

2 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I think you will find that most instructors, myself included, do not try to track what time of day sales appear on our revenue report. I track sales from month to month and other than that, I don't really care what time they appear on our report. But, maybe someone else does.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

When it's your first course and you are getting a few sales per week you'll be looking for patterns, freak out when those patterns break or you have a day with no sale. All of this goes away after some time. There are no patterns. Trust me.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors