Screen flickering

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen flickering

Go to solution

Hello.

Has any  Udemy Instructor encountered a screen flickering?

I just posted an online course to Udemy (it's live now).  When I see the preview of what I posted, I noticed that certain sections of the video flicker (like someone is adjusting the light dimmer knob).  I'm worried it's going to be distracting to the students.   

So I went to the MP4 file that I posted and opened it on my desktop - no flickering issue there.

If anyone has faced this issue, would appreciate if you can suggest what I can do to solve the issue.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @YOSHIU thank you for reporting this! Our engineering team was aware of this issue and after some investigation, they have found a fix for it. Everything should be working as expected now, but if you're still having problems, please don't hesitate to contact our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be happy to assist you further. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @YOSHIU thank you for reporting this! Our engineering team was aware of this issue and after some investigation, they have found a fix for it. Everything should be working as expected now, but if you're still having problems, please don't hesitate to contact our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be happy to assist you further. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Bella.  I'll reach out to the instructor support group.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors