Setting the course language

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the course language

Go to solution

Hi everyone!

I'm creating my first course and it is in French. However, when I created the course, I saw no option to set this as the course language and now when I preview the videos, it says the course is in English. Will I be able to change it at a later stage or have I missed something?

Thanks for your support!

Nacho

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @nachov , first of all, welcome to the community! You can choose the language in your course landing page under basic info. Select French and you can preview it (by clicking on the right corner of your screen) and you should see the language your course is in in your course landing page.

We recommend changing it to French before publishing as the language selected there is what the language the course is taught in. The language the instructor speaks in the course must match this. 

COURSE LANGUAGE.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @nachov , first of all, welcome to the community! You can choose the language in your course landing page under basic info. Select French and you can preview it (by clicking on the right corner of your screen) and you should see the language your course is in in your course landing page.

We recommend changing it to French before publishing as the language selected there is what the language the course is taught in. The language the instructor speaks in the course must match this. 

COURSE LANGUAGE.JPG

Go to solution

Thank you very much, I've now found it and set it to French 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors