cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Assignment with all course fellows

Go to solution

Hi!

Hope you are doing well.

Where at Udemy an enrolled student can share their homework which can be seen by all other enrolled students of the same course?

Waiting for response.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @veajawad our platform doesn't have a feature like that, but we do have the q&a section where students can share all their doubts and questions or even results if they wish, and its something available for all the persons enrolled in the course.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@veajawad

Yes, actually it does.

Rather than using the new Assignment feature (I have yet to use or understand it), have your students submit homework assignments to the Q&A section of the course.  In this way all students to see the students work and comment on it.  I've found that this results in nothing but encouraging exchanges.

I've been using the feature for years to get assignments from GIMP graphic artist students and Writing students.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @veajawad our platform doesn't have a feature like that, but we do have the q&a section where students can share all their doubts and questions or even results if they wish, and its something available for all the persons enrolled in the course.

Go to solution

Thank yo so much for your quick Response 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@veajawad

Yes, actually it does.

Rather than using the new Assignment feature (I have yet to use or understand it), have your students submit homework assignments to the Q&A section of the course.  In this way all students to see the students work and comment on it.  I've found that this results in nothing but encouraging exchanges.

I've been using the feature for years to get assignments from GIMP graphic artist students and Writing students.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

Go to solution

Amazing... Thanks a lot. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors