So I created my first course, now I want to create another. But...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I created my first course, now I want to create another. But...

Go to solution

The problem is that I see market insights and I want to make a course that hits the high demand low number of courses zone.. Can you lmk what should I hit.. a lot of ideas that I have already have high number of courses. I know that I am fairly new on udemy so I'm not at that level to bring that beauty in my courses i.e my A game won't equal the A game of people doing it for years just yet. So share your processes .. what techniques you use to figure out what course you're gonna make next. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello Abdul Rauf! I hope you are having a great day.

The first and most basic answer to your question is " Do what you like or what you want to!" and sales will come to you. It may take some time but everything will be fine.

Point no 1 - If we talk about insights, if you search for a general keyword like " Animation" you'll find more students and more courses. But, if you make your course specific like "Rotoscoping Animation", the course availability will become low but student demand will be high. So try to choose a specific topic.

Point no 2 - If you're talking about the A game, then remember not everyone knows to the limit you know about a particular topic. So just start making course and give your best and it'll be good for sure.

Point no 3 - An advice from my side : try to make your course unique. Choose a niche, then a specific topic and then make something unique in it. And that will draw more sales than going for a general topic or regular topic.

I hope this helps. 

Feel free to ask more. 

With best regards, 

Tiger 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hello Abdul Rauf! I hope you are having a great day.

The first and most basic answer to your question is " Do what you like or what you want to!" and sales will come to you. It may take some time but everything will be fine.

Point no 1 - If we talk about insights, if you search for a general keyword like " Animation" you'll find more students and more courses. But, if you make your course specific like "Rotoscoping Animation", the course availability will become low but student demand will be high. So try to choose a specific topic.

Point no 2 - If you're talking about the A game, then remember not everyone knows to the limit you know about a particular topic. So just start making course and give your best and it'll be good for sure.

Point no 3 - An advice from my side : try to make your course unique. Choose a niche, then a specific topic and then make something unique in it. And that will draw more sales than going for a general topic or regular topic.

I hope this helps. 

Feel free to ask more. 

With best regards, 

Tiger 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors