Special Rates and Conditions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear New Zealand instructors,

I desperately need your help. I have come across this form which I must complete. Should I choose Yes or No in this section. I have been waiting for the reply from the Udemy Support team for quite a while, but haven't heard from them yet. I have spoken to the local senior adviser who knows nothing about the US laws. What did you personally choose during your tax registration? Citizenship - New Zealand. What about this section? Please help me. 

Yours respectfully,

Neil. 

Is the submission being made to claim treaty benefits on items not covered by the representations made above and where special withholding rates and conditions may apply?
3 Replies

Hi @Neil_Bakiev 

The support team has received a lot of questions with regards to the form and the team is addressing them in the order they arrive. 

While they can't tell you how to submit the form or exactly what to enter, you should complete the Special Rates and Conditions section if you are claiming specific treaty benefits that require you to meet conditions you haven't already declared in your submission.
The instructor support team will provide you with more information when they answer your question. 

Hello. I am Korean. I live in Korea now.

I don't know how to fill in the section of special rates and conditions in w8ben.

Should I answer the question number one with yes or no???

1.Is the submission being made to claim treaty benefits on items not covered by the representations made above and where special withholding rates and conditions may apply? 

Kindly reply to solve this issue;

Is the submission being made to claim treaty benefits on items not covered by the representations made above and where special withholding rates and conditions may apply?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors