Started with PRIVATE - was that a mistake?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started with PRIVATE - was that a mistake?

Go to solution

We have a 30 modeule Personal development program and needed to know  whether the program/content/style  would be acceptable to UDEMY so we submitted a Review Request once 5 modules were ready (rather than wait until all 30 modules are done and risk being turned down).

The 5 modules on submission was marked as PRIVATE( as dont want to 'sell' until all 30 modules are up and 'available')

We learnt today, to our  absolutely DELIGHTED that our program was approved by Udemy.  We have to work particulaly hard to get the remaining 25 modules up and ready,however, I just read that when we eventually go PUBLIC- the entire program will be reviwed again (under a perhaps under a different set of criteria).

I really want to know how to get the 5 topics reviewed as if its a PUBLIC rather than PRIVATE, if there is indeed a difference.(could do with some reassurance given the time and effort to be expended for the 25 modules).

I could be entirely off the mark. Please comment / advise.

Thank you

Mahomed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

As far as I am aware @Mahomed939 you will need to re-submit to quality review once you make it public. The criteria remain the same.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

As far as I am aware @Mahomed939 you will need to re-submit to quality review once you make it public. The criteria remain the same.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors