Steps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps

Hi

steve here. I'm completely new to this and would like if someone can outline the steps to creating a course. I'm an electrical contractor and intend to design a basic course for beginners or people tackling minor electrical jobs in their own homes. It will take me a while to put it together, but I'm wondering what the next step is after it's all ready 

1 Reply

Hey @Stephendaneness, we're super excited to hear you're ready to create your course!

A standard Udemy course is video-based. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. Additional teaching tools (like assignments, quizzes, and coding exercises, etc) can be added to create a rich learning experience for students. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Additionally, we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation. Check them out here.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!