Stuck in feedback process.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in feedback process.

Hi All,

I have been working on developing a course for 6 months. It is a technical course so everything in English except the "voice" will be in Arabic.

Now I can't submit course for more than  7 days for not having every descriptive word in Arabic and I stopped the work and hold it because unfortuantely because:
- I write technical words in Requirements and the Who is this course in English and Udemy refuses this by any way.

- I even added the language and to the title that it is in "Arabic"

This is very disapoitnin, no response, nothing to do and I am stopping the course after all this effort.

4 Replies

Hey @Latif, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The community is not an escalation channel and I'm afraid we can't look into your specific situation with the team. The instructor support team is best equipped to look into this for you. 

That being said, we've seen a recent spike in new courses submitted for review, which is currently leading to longer waiting times when publishing new courses. We shared this as an announcement in the community yesterday. You can check it out here.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I appreciate your efforts and the current situation for sure. 

Thanks for your time

يوجد العديد من الدورات باللغة العربية 

لا اضن المشكل في اللغة ولكن هل جربت ان ترسل تاست للفيديو الاول لشرح الكورس ؟ 

ارسلت فيديو ولكن المشكلة في المحتوى لانه خليط بين الانجليزي والعربي وهو لسبب ما مرفوض في بعض الاجزاء من الصفحةا لرئيسية للكورس

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors