Students who applied for refund

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students who applied for refund

Go to solution

Hi ,

As a new instructor in the udemy club, I am writing this to hear from you regarding the below concern:

Is there any option to check out in instructor dashboard about student's name who have applied for refund  ?

Also, are there options to check details of enrollment date, percentage of course completed and reason provided by the student for giving up the course and to get back refund..!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Ranjithvasudev 

You can check this in your revenue report. Click on the time period (Sep 2020, for example) and you'll then be redirected to this page:

23.JPG

The refund reason isn't available but the performance tool shows you which lecture students stop watching a course.

https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/engagement/

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Ranjithvasudev 

You can check this in your revenue report. Click on the time period (Sep 2020, for example) and you'll then be redirected to this page:

23.JPG

The refund reason isn't available but the performance tool shows you which lecture students stop watching a course.

https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/engagement/

Go to solution

HI @MariaG ,

I got it , Thank you for your guidance ..!

Happy weekend 🙂 

Go to solution

Instructors should be able to see why the student has asked for a refund.
Knowing the reason can help us as instructors understand the needs of our students.

Go to solution

sir I want refund 3,499

Go to solution

Morning I paid 3499 for python developer course but there is no class is shown in udemy 

So I want my complete amt that is 3,499

Plss refund my money 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ShailaDM966 I'm sorry to hear you cannot see your course in your account; however, you need to submit a report to Student Support since this is an instructor community. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors