Submitting Idea For A Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting Idea For A Course

Go to solution

Hello,

I was wondering if it is mandatory to submit to Udemy an idea for a course before actually creating it? Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @Beatrice444, no, of course is not mandatory. You'll have to submit a test video however, so Udemy can see if your audio/video quality are satisfactory for their platform.
If you need any kind of help in creating your course, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Submitting a test video is also not mandatory. You can publish without submitting a video

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Beatrice444, no, of course is not mandatory. You'll have to submit a test video however, so Udemy can see if your audio/video quality are satisfactory for their platform.
If you need any kind of help in creating your course, feel free to reach out to me!

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

Go to solution

Thanks!

Go to solution

Submitting a test video is also not mandatory. You can publish without submitting a video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!