Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video

Hey @Abbie 

I am just waiting for the feedback on my Test Video. My dashboard says "Video in queue". I have submitted it on May 30,2020. I also found your reply here that it may take upto 10 days (on someone else question). So can you help me to fast farword this process and help me to achieve my goals of creating 'The Course' within 45 days from signup ( to take the one & only Facebook opportunity for the beginner like me).

Don't just answer me, 'Help me'.

Thanks

Vinod Cumar

cumarvinod@gmail.com

2 Replies

Hi @VinodCumar, please keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel, and we can't expedite any support processes, I'm afraid. The waiting time is an approximation, it can therefore vary. We have seen waiting times of approximately 15 days (since the increase in requests has continued).

That said, you don't have to submit a test video to publish a course. So you can feel free to continue with your course creation as long as you follow the quality guidelines found (here). If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, we encourage you to share your early videos here in the Community. 

Also, if you're worried about the newcomer challenge creation period, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com to ask for any possible arrangements.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thanks @Abbie 

I got the feedback yesterday.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!