Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video

Go to solution

Hi 

I have submitted my test video before one week when I can get your feedback... 

Aslo, would help me in finding the introduction basic element template pasge that avialable in the web site of Udey but I can't find it.. 

Thanks 

Mohammed Al Gahtani 

New Instructor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I am waiting your feedback on the test vedio also for the second part it ok I found it... 

I want to ask about the good michrophone that can help I am recording directly on the presentatoin power point slide show would you help how to make good audio 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @magahtani, we're experiencing a spike in requests, leading to longer waiting times with test videos. The team is working on serving these requests as quickly as possible, we appreciate your patience during this time.

About the template you're looking for, could you be more specific about what that template is for? where you last saw it? That could help us figure out what you're looking for.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

I am waiting your feedback on the test vedio also for the second part it ok I found it... 

I want to ask about the good michrophone that can help I am recording directly on the presentatoin power point slide show would you help how to make good audio 

Thanks 

Go to solution

Hi everyone, 

I submitted my test video since 28th of April and I didnt recieve my feedback, are you expereiencing the same or should I delete and upload again ?

Thanks,

Sawsan

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @sawsanaabed405 , we are receiving a significantly higher volume of support tickets than normal, and as a result, responses from our team have been delayed. Don't worry you'll hear from them.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Hi

I have submitted my test video.

Awaiting approval.

Go to solution

Hi,

Regarding this topic, also I have similar concern. I have submitted my test video since 03/19 and I would appreciate your confirmation on when I can get your feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks 

Yira Gonzalez

Go to solution

Hi there,

Have you received your feedback? It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from them so far. Do they have instructor customer support?

Go to solution

I submitted my first test video 2 weeks ago, but I have not received any feedback yet

Thanks,

B. L. C.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors